Monday, August 4, 2008

How time flies

Going to KL again tomorrow. It's my last out of the 8 seminars I have to attend. I have been going to KL once a month for the pass 7 months and I just can't believe how fast time flies as I can still clearly remember the 1st seminar i attended in January. These 8 seminars by Dr. Ho is really very knowledgable for us who are working in the rubber industry.

I can count myself very lucky as I got to experince the real rubber processing last Saturday at KLK Berhad in Tanjong Malim. I am sure many of you must have realize the big rubber factory by the highway if you are passing by Tanjong Malim. That is the factory i visited. After 7 months of listening to Dr. Ho, I can now understand more on how field latex are process into raw latex before it is sent to rubber industries to be produced into final products - gloves, balloons, condoms, etc.....

Although i need to wake up at 5am tomorrow, i am kinda looking forward to attend the last seminar as he will be talking on dipping process in glove industries.

No comments: