Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm back

I know i have not been blogging for 4 whole months. Now i am back but duno how long this will last. Was so caught up with so many things. So many to blog about the past 4 months but just don't have the mood to do it. So much had happen - sad, angry, dissapointed, shocked,etc...... U just name it, i must have felt it.

1st there is this shocking news from a friend and i am just hoping to forget about it already. I thought i have but......NVM. FORGET ABOUT IT!!

Than there is an even more shocking one - MY BOSS (ex-boss now) resigned. I have gotten so use to his way of working although he is very very strict when work is concern and then something like this must happen. I can't deny that there are times that I wish I was not working under him but nooo..............I DO LIKE WORKING UNDER HIM!! God is so kind to me that he actually granted me my "wish". And what is worst is that i cant even be there on his last day of work as i need to attend a seminar in KL. I actually cried the day before when sending him home after our farewell makan with him.Not only me, the whole department felt so weird the day when he was not there anymore. We actually miss all the scouldings we used to get. It has been almost 2 months since he left but we still miss working with him.

Then there is our new boss - LADY BOSS who we have to get use to the way she works. Honestly, till today, i am still not getting use to the way she want things done. Still trying hard!!
Need to be strong in coping with work now!!

OK forget about work now!! When for The Mummy today with my colleagues and it was actually quite good but a little fake. Nevertheless, i still enjoyed it.

Well, seems that i just can't get work out of my head. I better just stop here now before i go on rambling about work again.

No comments: