Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another year older!!!

20th Feb - Adds another year of me getting older. Time flies by soo fast. Can still remember
the time when I was in primary school when we se to have sooooo much fun then. Now, I am aleady in the working world and more and more of my friends are getting married or have already been married. TIME REALLY FLIES!!! Nevertheless, everything seems to be getting smoother along the way.

Had lunch with my colleagues in McD yesterday. Had to rush and eat like as though we have been in hunger for some time as we only have an hour of lunch break and McD was PACKED!!!! We got a extra burger for free. The staff there must have lost count of the number of burgers they had given us.





In the night, went for dinner with my parents. Had a very filling dinner.

Went for another round of makan with 'my gang' at Moven Peak just now. Yet another failed attemp in steamboat. I was full already even before our 1st round food was finished. So we started taking pictures, talk and laugh and continue with our deserts soon after. I am still very very full yet thirsty now but dare not drink too much as my stomach is already blotted.




Thanx everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Michelle, I adore your blog ! its nice and colourful !

Simon

PiscesGal84 said...

Thanx Simon!!! Do continue reading it ya. Hahhaha..... :)