Saturday, July 18, 2009

A date with Harry

Well, should say the date did not went as well as expected. Now, now, what are you thinking. Hahahha.. Went for Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince just now.

It was ok I should say but not as good as the previous ones. Less action and compare to the book, there is such a vast difference. More humour this time around. Well, luckily it's not as bad as those reviews that my friend posted. Not really a recommendation but no harm watching if you are a Harry Potter fan.

After movie, went to Sidewalk Ice Cream Lounge, a place where I used to go for ice cream when I was still young but stop going for some time already. We were lucky to get empty seats coz it's alwiz full. Just as we got out food, the place begin to fill up with customers. Food is nice and ice cream is great!! It's just yummy.


The girls

Dipti and I

Farrah and I

Schoolmates

Enjoying his chicken chop + the chicken skin!!! He loves chicken skin.

Su and Divya enjoying their ice cream

With my huge watermelon with ice cream and other fruits. Stuffed me to the max. Could not finish the watermelon though.

And here comes the ice cream....

No comments: