Thursday, July 30, 2009

Was just having a thought bout my job and getting frustrated once again. I am still stuck with doing the inventory system. Month after month. When is this coming to an end. I really have a very strong feeling to look for a new job and I even have the intention to work in Penang. I don't know why but the thoughts are just coming into my mind.

I want a change but I am just too scared or worry to take any move. I know I gotta take risk in order to excel in life but I still don't have the courage and determination to do so. I have always been kind of an introvert and it make matters worse. I see people getting interesting jobs, going elsewhere to start a living and I always tell myself I want to do it to but at the end I am still who I am and where I am. ( *SIGH* )

No comments: