Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kiddos!!

I misses my little nephew!! Yah i do. Some may think i am crazy for missing him coz we do meet up weekly or the most 2 weeks once. N yah wen i told Kelvin this yesterday, he thinks i am crazy too. Hahahaha..... Don't blame me coz he is the only one who can brightens up my day. When things don't go as plan or when things turn up unexpectedly, little baby is the only one who can really cheer me up. Although he can't be my listener or adviser, but his cute little ways of doing things can get my mind completely out of all the unwanted 'misery'.



Not forgetting his two other siblings who accompany me to movies when i have got no one to go with. (The truth is i am taking them for the show they so wanted to watch). Hahahha.... We got a new activity together also and they do enjoys it... BOWLING!! Nic actually cried the other day when all his throws when into the 'longkang'. Poor boy.







Another nephew of mine who is in KL. We hardly meet but still he is always in my heart. And another addition to the kids clan, who just came into the world 3 weeks ago. Sorry no pics of the little one yet. Here's a pic of his elder brother though.







Kids are so adorable when they want to and can be a real angel at times. Haha...But at times....you will know what i wana say rite. Hehehe.............

No comments: