Sunday, March 16, 2008

New comer

Halooo everyone... I am new here. Was blogging in xanga before this but thought of shifting to a new environment. Hope to be more hardworking and more active to blog. Hehehhe.... Now as work took over most of my time, i find myself hardly doing anything else besides working, eating and sleeping. I will have many things plan out but at the end it will never be carried out. Reason-too tiring after a days' work. Sometimes it seems like work really haunts me. It's in my mind when i eat, when i am hanging out with friends and even when i am about to sleep. Worst, work comes into my dreams as well!!! Arggggggg...............My life is all about work. Time to only think about work when i am at work!!!

Was telling myself not to think about work today and to enjoy my only day off but alas a sms came and spoil my whole day. And yes, it's about work AGAIN!!! Planned to go for movies with my colleague and cousin but after getting the sms, was thinking of cancelling the plan as i won't be able to concentrate but anyhow i went ahead. Luckily the movie was funny and entertaining and it kinda got my mind of work and half way through the movie i got a call and its from WORK again. I decided not to take that call but felt bad so i sms the fella who called me and luckily it was not any major issue.

*SIGH*
It's Monday again and back to WORK!!!

No comments: