Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday bluesss

Its Monday again!! As usual when to work with a heavy heart. What's more with the unsettle problem. So was kinda reluctant to go up to my boss to settle things as it's his first day back at work after 2 weeks of training. But alas, havta as the others are waiting for his approval. So i told my colleagues "Saya nak pergi menghadap Yang Dipertuan Agong sekarang" and they was laughing so hard. So i when n lucky for me my boss was in a good mood. Got eveything settled and my mood changed instantly and it lasted till NOW!! am glad.

It's Holy Week and when to the 1st night of service just now. Sometimes i do wonder to myself why izit that i only take time to pray really hard when things goes wrong but when things goes on right, i hardly thank the Lord for what i have. It's as though a burden have been lifted of me but all i do is be happy yet ignoring the feeling of another party and in this case it's my Lord-Jesus Christ. And sometimes i keep asking for the same thing over n over again until i got so fed-up n i just give up n stop asking although it's not settle yet.

Hmmmm...........i guess i'll stop here for now as i can hardly think of what to write anymore!! Am so sleepy now. *yawn*

No comments: