Monday, June 1, 2009

" Michelle, come now. Ur car got scratch by Gdex." This was a phone call conversation I got from the receptionist at work today. My heart nearly drop out coz Gdex ppl usually come in this big vans. I was panic and ran out while telling my colleagues " My car got scratch by the lorry". I was walking faster than I normally do and upon reaching, I don't see any lorry or van but a motor. So I thought it won't be that bad. Then he showed me the area my car got scratched. I can't say it's major and I can't say it's minor also. There is this one big and long black stain plus a few scratch line and some grenish blue scratch mark. one of my light got scratch as well.

There is this saying where we are always asked to be careful while driving but now my car is parked there only and "accident" occured. I guess the man must either be dreaming or very very sleepy. And I don't understand how he can actually scratch that part of my car when there is another car next to mine.

Well, my car is gona lose it's beauty and shine with scratch mark around. Hopefully those marks can be make less obvious.

No comments: