Sunday, May 31, 2009

Had a wonderful day today!!

My day starts as early as 730am. Woke up and got ready for mass. After mass, Fa fetched me from church and we went for breakfast before heading to the salon. Craving for McD breakfast fulfilled. Finally I cut my hair, hmmm... I should say just trim coz there's not much difference. Hehehhe... On a mission to let my hair grow long again. I highlighted my hair too. This time it took sooooo long compared to the last time I did. The stylists there was really good. I should say they really know how to give good customer service. They always have a smile on their face whenever they speak to customers. Ok back to my hair, the stylist put the dye on my hair and left it for some time. On and off, they will come and check on it and after a while, on of them was telling the boss there that it takes longer for my hair to absorb the colour that I chose so he was asked to put a second round of dye on my hair. I was surprised. They even apologize coz it took longer than expected. From previous experience, the stylist won't even bother whether or not the colour is the same as you have chosen, as long as there's colour, they will consider it done. So, Fa n I was there like from 11-ish till about 4pm.

After that, went for a karaoke session with our usual gang at K-Box. It was really fun. Was just singing to our hearts content and felt that the 3 hours was not enough. Fa even took a 19 minutes video of us singing and doing acts. It was really great. It took my mind off things that I was so stressed up about.





After our singing session, we adjourn to My Point for dinner. While we were half way eating, the electricity went off. So, each table were given one candle. We were all having candle light dinner. Hehhehe.....




Ok end of my woderful day and it's back to work tomorrow~~

No comments: