Monday, August 3, 2009

A maple seed cannot just hang onto a tree and produce another maple tree. A tomato seed cannot stay inside the tomato and expect to bring forth another red juicy fruit. Seeds need to be sown.
The saying above really caught my attention while I was reading it this morning. It's so my life now. I want something, something better but I am not doing anything to achieve it. I don't know what I am actually waiting for. Probably waiting for 'durian runtuh'.
I need to start sowing seeds!!! Let's see when the day will come for me to start it.
I HAVE A MISSION!!

2 comments:

Mei Shuet aka MicHeLLe said...

Michelle, i believe you can do it. The first step is always the hardest, but once it's passed, you'll find the coming steps easier.
Believe you can do it.. (^_^)

PiscesGal84 said...

Thank Mei Shuet for you encouraging words