Thursday, August 6, 2009

Went for a movie with Su just now to get my mind off work Had a great laugh watching THE PROPOSAL.


It was hilarious and yet romantic. I could not believe a lady would go down on her knees to get the man to marry her. I know it's just a deal they made but it's just funny. LOL!! Margaret (Sandra Bullock) was sooo touched with the family treats she got and that made me realize something - Who say that a touch woman / a woman who don't need to be dependant cannnot have a soft heart or have teary eyes when they encounter something touching? It's a good show. Worth watching. Those of you who have not watched it, go go go!!! What are you waiting for?

Will take this opportunity to blog about 2 more movies that I have watched but was too lazy to post a blog then.

About 2 weeks back, went for LAND OF THE LOST. It deserve a 8/10. It is another hilarious show. The whole cinema was laughing so loud and the seats were shaking probably due to the vibration from all the laughter.


Last Fri, went for a Malay film, SETEM with my cousins. Another funny movie I should say but it deserve another praise from me. Our Malaysian film industry is getting better.

It's about two groups of people, Geng Anak Yatim who works together with Geng Piranha and Geng Tosai who are trying to get hold of a very expensive stamp and thus causing so much havoc and got the involvement of innocent parties, Geng Teraniaya and Geng Bakso into the scheme. And after all the hard work, they found out that it was a fake one. LOL!! Imagine the look on their faces.

No comments: