Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another Sunday

Went for sushi today with Fafa, Su and Waikwan. Finally got to use the voucher we got when we renewed our membership back in 2008!! Hahahha.... Sounds so far and long ago.

After sushi, Fafa and I left for Yik Foong. I have not been there for such a longgggggggggg time. Went to the parking lot where I used to parked when I go there once a upon a time ago and alas it was FULL!! After turning for 2 rounds, we finally got a spot right in front of the market. So we gotta walk a lil' to reach the complex. One thing i found out was there were so many foreigners and there are also some not so sane people on the street. On the way back to the car, I was kinda scared as there were so many of them that i actually told Fafa that 'this is Ithe scariest street in Ipoh'. Hahaha....... I vow to her that I'll never ever park there again if i ever wana go to Yik Foong again.

Well, I have been thinking alot about the things that I wana do and achieve in this year 2009 and I hope I can keep to it and I told myself that I will learn to be less stressful until a bad memory in 2008 came haunting me again. I told myself that it's almost a year and I have to let it go already but it seems like it just happen. Well, I don't wana talk bout it anymore so i hope it will be off my mind tomorrow, after my sleep tonite.


No comments: