Saturday, January 17, 2009

What a week!!!

Was very down this week. Probably due to the work load I am having. It's not that I am complaining that I got sooo much to do. Everyone who is working will surely be busy right but I am currently doing some other ppl's job and its just creating empty forms!!!! I don't understand why she can't do it. It's an easy job but it really takes up alot of my time till my own work is left undone. And just as I was feeling better today, another colleague must come and spoil my day early in the morning. Instead of a happy ending ( Of the week) it turn out to be the worst week ever.

Not in a mood at all. Earlier Farrah called to ask me out but i decline as i was not in a mood at all but she said to me "You are so boring'. Haih.............. Have been crying myself to sleep the past two nights. Really hate it when I am feeling this way. Hope to wake up happy, forgetting all the bad feeling!!

No comments: