Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My day started of well, thanx to Fly.FM. Firstly, when i got into the car, ready for work and as I switch on the radio, they were playing 'Tattoo' by Jordin Sparks, which is one of the song that I am always looking forward to listen. As I go further on my way, they played 'Right Now (Na, Na, Na ) by Akon, another one of my current favourite hit followed by 'Leave Out All The Rest' by Linkin Park. Three nice songs in a row. This is really once in a blue moon kinda thing I should say. Normally, it's so hard to get the songs I wana listen to but this morning i got THREE!! Thanx again to Fly.FM!!!

After work, i went to fetch my lil' nephew, Sean. As I was on my way there, I heard this really nice song from 'The Divine Masters' - Di sampingmu. It was really nice. It was raining heavily at that time and as I was reaching Shatin Food Court, I got a shock as two kancils was stuck in the drain. Kancil as in our Perodua kancil and not the mousedeer ok!! It was coz the water level was rising til we cant differentiate the road and the drain. I got scared and decided to stop by the side and only go on when I saw another car slowly going through the water. The water level was really high as i coud feel the water hitting beneath my car. I was so scared that I will get stucked in the middle of the road but luckily that did not happen!!

Went for Mcd with my cousin and nephews just now and had another round of prosperity burger. It was spicy this time around maybe coz I am heaty. After makan, Nic asked to go home. I thought he wanted to catch his Naruto as always but he told me that he's tired and wana go home and sleep. Only the 3rd day of school and he is already feeling tired and going to bed so early. Hahahhaha......kids!!!

No comments: