Thursday, April 2, 2009

Been away for 2 days. Got high fever + sore throat and headache. The fever was quite high that the doctor suspected it to be dengue. Told me to come back after 3 days for blood test if fever does not subside. Took MC yesterday and sleep almost the whole day. Got much better when I woke up around 7pm. Then could not sleep when it's time to sleep. :) Keep waking up every 2-3 hours until finally went to sleep around 5-ish and woken by my alarm at about 7am.

Project 365 was also disrupted. I guess I will not be able to continue on with it on a daily basis coz there aren't exciting scenes or people for me to snap each and every day. Will post it when I have nice pics ok.

Went to work as usual today and got 'attack' by 'Mr. X' early in the morning. He found a big problem in our inventory system. Keep on questioning me. As I don't like beating around the bush, I told him what the matter was. Lucky for me, my boss told him the same thing. Fuih....

Finally manage to open up to my boss about all the problems I am facing with the system. Hope it will finally be able to go on smoothly and then I can start doing my job as a Chemist there!! Well, only time can tell!! I will wish and hope for the best.

No comments: