Sunday, April 26, 2009

Exhausted!!

Really had an exhausting day today. My day started at 7am. It's OMPH Family Day Carnival and thus mass starts half an hour earlier. After mass, went straight to our stall as I got the 1st session shift. Was kind of surprise to see that there re already customers coming to our stall coz from previous experience, the will only come to our stall as a last resort to finish up their remaining coupons. We had a good start and 'business' picked up as the day went by.


There were then the dog show. Look at the crowd on the background in the picture above. All were waiting patiently for the dog show to begin. There are really beautiful and adorable dogs.


There was also a small animal farm.

Other than that, there were cultural dances to entertain the guests such as Indian dance, Filipino bamboo dance and the Michaelian Band, just to name a few. It was a fun filled day for all of us as we get to spend the day with family and friends.

After that, I went to Jusco with Farrah and we decided to take the kids along. Had our lunch and they wanted to watch a movie so we end up watching Paul Blart Mall Cop - AGAIN ( for me ). The two elder ones were well behaved but the small one was making so much noise and crying for small small matter. It was really tiring to calm him down as he is also kinda stubborn. When we were in the cinema, he slept off. So there was peace for a lil' while.

It was already pass 5pm when the show ended and yet the kids said they do not want to go back. So we hang around a lil whole longer at Big Apple and that's when my aunt called asking for the kids. Finally, there is an excuse to go home. Reached home bout 6pm and I was really tired. Took my bath and then went out again for dinner and groceries shopping with my parents. Just came back bout an hour ago and thought I will just do a quick post and go to bed. Then my laptop got hang, I gotta restart it, type out my post again as I did not manage to save it earlier. Arggg...................

OK I am really gona be off to bed soon. AM really very very tired and there will be another long day at work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Frances Joan said...

DAMN! You mean I missed the dog show, small animal farm, pony ride, etc!!! SHIAT!!!

PiscesGal84 said...

YALAH!!!! Why never come arr?? Your cousin was there aso. The doggies were all sooooooooooo cute and beautiful and there was a 'giant' Afghan hound. So much bigger and taller than Sean.