Friday, April 17, 2009

Remembering the pass

I was on my bed reading a novel and all of a sudden, the memories I had with my housemates back in Penang came floating by. Yes, I admit I truly miss those days back then. We had our ups and downs and yet we manage to remain good friends. I can still remember the 1st day I shifted in. I was the first to arrive and the only housemate I know won't be arriving till the next day. While I was shifting in my belongings, there came another housemate. We just smiled and that's it. Hahahha... Remembering those times just seems so funny now.

Well, 95-5-3, the number of our apartment just brings back so much memories. The 5 of them were my family back in Penang. I was so worried that I could not get along with them but how wrong am I. We were really like sisters talking and laughing every other night - that is when exams are not around the corner. Even then, we still spend a lil' time with each other each day like going out for dinnner or just having dinner at home with our packed food.

After our final sem examination, we were all so busy packing, leaving for our own way in life. The last day in Penang was really killin' me. I soooo not wana part with them but it's life. We meet and we part. I even ran to the bathroom to cry when I see one by one of them leaving for their hometown. Well, I am glad that we still manage to keep in touch with each other till this day and I hope it will last for a lifetime.

And here is to introduce you to all my wonderful ex-housemates!!!


Chan Sek Li aka KeyKey - The cheekiest of us all. Her jokes can make us laugh till we cry.

Tan Yong Chih aka Chih - The noisiest of us all. Hahahhahaha....... And loves to sleep.

Leang Chew Meng aka Liang Popo - The blurest of us all.

Chuah Hooi Tee aka Hohonie - The one who goes home every weekend. That's why she is always missing in all our pics

Ng Min Mei aka Ming Huang - The studious and serious one among us all.


THANX FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!

1 comment:

Allie Chan 陈雩莉 said...

saving my life which is losing the direction. thanks for the memories' notes and pictures.i wish we could have a housemate trip, once again.