Monday, April 13, 2009

Been really down today, all thanx to the work I am doing!!! It's not that I don't wana do it but it's not my field and it's not suppose to be my work!! I was suppose to help set up the system and it's stuck being my job. From 1-2 weeks, it became 1 month and now it has already been 6 months!! How long more am I gona be stuck doing it?? I don't mind doing it if it's 'part-time' so that I can do things of my field but now I am stuck doing it FULLTIME!! Arghhhhhhh................

Have been very very patience but really cannot tahan anymore today. It is already middle of the month and still March report is not settled! I need to go through one by one to find out the prob whereas the ppl who are suppose to be in charge of this don't even give a damn. Really came close to tears today but luckily manage to control.

Seeing me in such bad mood, 2 of my colleagues decided to cheer me up by asking me for dinner at Sushi King. It's the 1st day of the RM2 bonanza. Got my mind pretty well off work but now it's all coming back again. Arg........... I really hope this will end soon. I wana do things my field!!!

No comments: