Friday, April 3, 2009

On leave tomoro. Finally!! Will be attending the 'Day of Recollection' retreat in church for all those are are going to get baptize this Easter. Hmm... don't get me wrong, I am already baptized when I was 2 months old. The reason I am attenting it is coz I am one of the facilitators for the children session. This is my first time or should I say the first batch of kids that I am seeing through getting baptize. There are 3 other facilitators for the children too. So this time around, there are 7 kids with 4 facilitators. Hehhehe... What a priviledge rite. At the beginning of the 2008/2009 session, we had 10 kids who registered. One of them was then sent to the kindergarden level so remaining 9. All of a sudden 2 sisters decided to pull out from it so that left us with only 7 kids. Nevertheless, they are nice kids and totally nice to be with. I am sure they will grow up to be fine Catholics. I hope and pray that they can 'survive' the 3-4 hours session we will be having tomoro.

Jesus bless them all - Kelvin, William, Isacc, Calvin, Kenneth, Arun and Li Anne!!!

1 comment:

Simon said...

Prayer for you and the children, Michelle