Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back from a short trip to my Auny's place in Kedah. Took opportunity of the Labour's Day holiday to pay my Aunt and her family a visit. There were many cars travelling up north but luckily traffic was kinda smooth flowing. No bumper to bumper crawl. The rest houses were soo packed that my mum and Aunt gave up waiting. Once we reached, lunch is already there on the table but Baby Haarshaan was not feeling too well probably coz he was teething. Anyhow, he still entertained us with his cute acts.

Unfortunately, on the way back just now, we were caught in 3 jams. IMAGINE!! Once just before Juru toll, once after Taiping and once before the tunnel and it was raining all the way back. Surprisingly, the Jelapang tol area was not jam. While on the way back, we had a stop in Taiping to enjoy the hawker food there. We had so much that we could not eat anymore.

Dreading to go back to work tomorrow but I will have to. With the situation that is going on, I better treasure the job that I have no matter how boring or irritating it is.

No comments: