Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another movie marathon for me these two days. I realized that when I don't go for movies, I won't go for quite some time but when I start going, it will be so frequent that I would have watched all the movies that are showing in TGV Ipoh ( Not many though coz it's IPOH!! ). Went for Night At The Museum 2 on Fri nite with Fa and Su. It was a good one with lots of humors in it.

After movie, Fa and I went for dinner at Olivenz. The food was a lil dissapointing coz it was soggy. I ordered ocean catch which is fried dory fish with fries. Both the fish and fries are soggy. Fa ordered some chicken thigh with cheese plus wedges and she did not finish it. It's not that the food was bad but coz there was something bothering her and thus she has lost her mood to makan. Fortunately, it was settled in just a short period of time. Oh before I forget, there was this one man who I think should be some illegal parking attendant at that area. After parking, I suddenly saw him running towards us. With all the news nowadays, I quickly lock the door and waited in the car. Then he showe some sign language asking us to move a lil forward. I took my hand and told him it's ok but he insisted that I move the car forward. So I did. We waited in the car for quite some time but he was still there so we finally decided to get down as there were other people around. Then he asked us for RM2!! I was like WHAT!?!?! Just because he wanted money from us he came running just to asked me to move the car forward. Goodness!!

Just now, went for another 2 movies wit Fa. The first was a chinese movie,
I Corrupt All Cops. It was better than what I expected it to be. I thought it is going to be like those police vs 'along' kinda show but this is really different. It's between police and police. Hahaha... It was funny at some part too.


Right after that, we went for our second movie of the day, a malay one, Syurga Cinta. It was GOOD!! The little guy acting in it was fabulous! He has really good acting skills!! Was laughing my head off watching him. The show tell of this guy who had a 360 degree transformation, from a 'devil' to an 'angel'. Hehehe... It's very touching towards the end of the show.


Ok that's it for the month coz I OVER SPEND already with this sudden purchase I got just before movies just now.

No comments: