Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One word to describe ME at the moment - FRUSTRATED!!!

Getting very very tired and bored with the inventory system that I have been setting up since 6 months ago. 6 bloody months!! WTF man. I am a chemist and I wana do what a chemist does and not sitting down keying in data and solving "unsolvable" problems every single day!! There will be new problems found every month and what's worst, there will be changes made every month by some people!!! And they will not tell you till the very last minute when they already need the report for meeting the very next day!! ARGHHHH............... I really don't know how long more I can last!! Sometimes I am just so mad that I just wana leave everything and get out from there.

Told myself to just be patience for another month or two and I thought I manage to control my frustration until when I went to punch out after work that i realize ONCE AGAIN they have miss out my new punch card. You see, every 21st of the month, we will use a new punch card to punch in and out of work and the HR personnel will put our new card together with our old card on the 20th so that we will be able to punch in with the new card on the 21st morning. It's the second time already. This will be the third time if I did not asked her where my card is last month when she was putting in new cards for every other person.

Went up straight to HR but everyone left except for the HOD. Told her about it and she just said " Oh, why are they always neglecting you. Don't worry la, I will sign for you." YAH RIGHT!! You will sign for me. The last time this happened, I was asked to get my boss' signature. It's not my bloody fault ok. I don't mind getting my boss' signature but come on la!! Educate your people to carry out their work efficiently and not just telling me " Don't worry, I will sign for you!" If a job as simple as preparing punch card cannot be done, then I don't dare to think what will the outcome be with tougher jobs.

All the more, I will have to wait for that one person ( Because only that one person is dealing with punch card and there is no multitasking ) to reach work tomorrow to settle everything before I can start doing my work because if I were to start doing my work, I will eventually forget about it. WASTING MY TIME!!!!! Wake up la people for goodness sake!!

No comments: